Re: Tom Ball, plus a comment & a question

Hey Tom
 I just returned from Rochester N.Y. where I had a chance to play w/Joe Beard
and thats always a treat-he really is the real deal-while there I got to hear
a little bit of an
old colledge buddy o yours-u remember my mentioning Fred Palmer a couple
years ago to ya?SHIT! that guy plays his ass off-I mean blowin thru changes
like Lou Donalson or Lester Young,seems to prefer acoustic or using p.a.mic
for his electric stuff love to have spent an hour w/him for a lesson,but ol
Freddys out there-just looked at me like I just offered to kill his
kids-still he,s great-I,ve never heard anything recorded by him and thats a
shame cause that cats GOT acommand o the diatonic
  Man u  sure gettin the love here lately-glad u made it back down the hill
ok
continued good luck and hope ur workin too much
        Juke- Charleston S.C.