New Yars Harp Resolutionss

One of my New Year resolutions is to get OverDRAWS
down [not that I have any damn use for them. I don't
use my Overblows, as it is, 'cept to shut up
know-it-alls jammers in the front row].

Another resolution is to not write to Harp-L much. I
don't have the heart for it anymore. I'm glad the old
days are gone and I hate hearing from folks telling us
how far we've fallen.

I play harp cause I like it. Not because I want to
belong to a club- nor to legitimize the instrument.

Happy New Year,
Robb
http://mp3.com/robbingham