Daily Almanac - January 2

I have no events to report for today.

Recently there has been a discussion as to the best way to practice.  I
don't know if there is any one single best way to practice music, there are
many different theories.  I do know this.  It is ultimately most important
that you do practice as much and as often as possible.  If you do not
practice at least once a day, your skills will diminish.  While many
musicians may disagree as to how you should practice, practically no one
will argue the importance of making it a part of your daily life.  This
being the new year, it is a good time to get started.

That's all I ahve for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net