smart music

I just installed Smart Music which is an accompaniment that is developed by Coda Music.  The same people that developed Finale, which is a music notation program.  I have just begun to scratch the surface of this program.  However, if this program does what I think it does, I will be posting my findings from time to time.  It has over 50,000 different songs to play along to. Accompaniment for every instrument and for voice as well.  It has everything from Jazz to Classical to Broadway musicals.  I am impressed with it already!!  I don`t know if there is anyone else out there in Harmonicaland that has any experience with this program but what I have seen of this so far, it would be a good investment for whatever type of music you play.
More to come.

regards,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno, CA. U.S.A.