Re: teaching holes 2 and 3

Hi Vadie

I'm a very poor teacher myself - but with hole two I found that many newbies
have a tendency to draw it with an airstream that is towards that of bending
(not quite enough to actually bend properly, ofcourse).
This might be a point of attention - getting straight notes versus bends is
very tricky for many people in the beginning.
Maybe not much help, but maybe I've consoled you you're not the only poor
teach ;-)
Ludo