From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Roger A Gonzales
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 9:14 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ronnie Earl CD, Soul Searchin'

Hey Harp-lers,
I have been looking for a copy of a CD that has become very difficult to
find.  It is a CD that Ronnie Earl did about 10 to 12 years ago.  It's
called "Soul Searchin'"  Ronnie has Darrell Nullish singing and Jerry
Portnoy playing harp.  Along with the rest of a great band, it is one of my
favorite CDs.  However some years back, I had a copy and I gave it to a club
owner where I was playing alot thinking I would just go by another copy only
to find out that it is out of print.  It is still available I know.  But if
there is someone out there who knows where I can get it used that is
reliable I would appreciate it.  I am looking for it through Amazon.com
right now but no luck do  so far.
If there is anyone who knows where I might get my hands on this plkease
email me off list.

thanks in advance,
Roger Gonzales

- --