I am the world's greatest harmonica player!

Well, that's what my daughter thinks, anyway. But what does she know, she's
not even 24 hours old yet. :-) That's right, I've joined the ranks of
harp-playing daddies! Both baby and mom are doing great, resting and getting
used to a new life.
Obligatory harp content: Last night, I played "Happy Birthday To You" softly
on a Marine Band in C while she was sleeping in her bassinet.
MN