Re: Custom Harps

>Do you ever
>hear the players breath on a recording? That's usually cause the harp is
>leaking air (something tim's harps hardly do).

Yes and it's part of the charm of great blues records - like hearing a guy
grab a gulp of air thru a harp mic. It's plain cool.
Hi-fidelity and blues aren't necessarily the best combo. Maybe these custom
harps are better for jazzy/fusiony/kinda bluesy muzak?
I'll stick with my wheezy marine bands. If it was good enough for SBWII...