Re: LW Bill Broonzy

The best Big Bill Broonzy I've ever heard is Big Bill's Blues.
Unfortunately this has never been reissued on CD and it's very rare on
vinyl.  Beware a Big Bill Broonzy CD is available with the title of Big
Bill's Blues, it's not the original Columbia records release that I'm
talking about.  The Columbia release is a live recording, just Bill and
a guitar.  If you can find it buy it.  The original Columbia number is
WLT 111.  fjm