Wonderful Tonight

I'm posting the following for someone on the Fender forum. Any tips?

"My band has been playing 'Wonderful Tonight' for quite awhile and I want to
put it in my solo acoustic set. However, I can't stop playing rhythm and
play the signature lead, so I thought I would play the lead on harp.
However, I don't know what harp to use. The song is in G. Should I play the
lead with a G harp or crossed C or 2nd position D (not sure about the proper
terminology)?"

Please post and I'll relay to him.
Thanks,
MN