From: T. H. [mailto:harold2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 1:20 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: Need help from guitarists - gear

I'm having something of a gear crisis.

I know there are some guitarists on the list here, and I was hoping someone
might be able to help me out.

I emailed the list a while ago asking about Echoplexes.  Mine needs serious
attention (hard-to-get parts), and at the same time I need to consider
purchasing a backup for future use.

What would be a good guitar-oriented email list out there where I could post
a request for info leading me to Echoplex parts and sales?

The harp content is that I use this thing whenever I play amplified.  I just
figured a lot more guitarists would have use for this effect, and so they
might have more resources.

If someone could send me some links or related web info, I'd be greatly
appreciative.

Thanks,
Tom

- --