Fwd: RE: Fwd: Detalis SPAH 2003....Summit 2003??

Roger asked about Chris and the Summit.  I forwarded
the request on and Chris respondes as below.  I
assured Chris myself, John Kally, Robert Hale and
other Phoenix area harpers would help put on a Phoenix
area Summit if that develops.  I can't travel to far
reaches of the country and Spah is always the first
week of school so I can't make those wonderful
gatherings.

LennyHarp