So. Cal. Harp Repair

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking for someone local that can fix a harp for me, I got a custom chromatic that needs a reed replaced, in a hurry!&nbsp; I got junk harps/reeds that could be used, if you know of someone from around this area who is good with cutting reeds and replacement, please let me know ASAP...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>