1968 Champ Silverface

I am selling my 1968 Champ Silverface.  If anyone is
interested in it, please contact me off line at
eric_brown1998@xxxxxxxxx

I'm asking $250 or Best Offer. I'm selling it because
I just bought another amp and I'm trying to break even
on it. I will pick up the shipping cost. I'm located
in Southern California. The only thing wrong with it
is that Input 1 connector is broken, but every thing
else is in great working order. It's a very nice
little harp amp.

Thanks,

Eric Brown