more on the pentatonic scale

I guess what I call the Irish pentatonic scale is called the major scale by
some folks-see this link for more:

http://www.jazclass.aust.com/scamap.htm

Also, if you can play the major pentatonic scale, you can play the relative
minor scale, so if you play the A major pentatonic scale, just start the
scale on F# and you're playing F# minor on a D harp. 5th position!

And since the blues scale is the minor pentatonic scale with an added flat
5th you can play an F# blues scale on a D harp with only a couple of bends.
Just have to get good with that 3 bend so you can bend either a whole step
or a half step.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals