Re: LW 'master stamper' on eBay

Tom points to an ebay item up for auction, and raises several interesting
issues regarding to its historical accuracy.  I'm no Little Walter Jacobs
expert, but it appears to me that the "Certificate of Authenticity" issued by
Bill Bryant Management is dated June 23, 2003, a date that hasn't occured yet!

I think I can buy Little Walter's tone for $3500! ;-)

- -tim
www.workingmansharps.com