Thanks for the backing tracks!

Hi All,
I am hoping that harp-l will not mind my sending an  addendum to my Online
Jam Winners announcement, because I neglected to thank some people I really,
really shoulda.

In the Jam Announcement, I forgot to thank Mitch Weiss and John Cohmer
who provided the backing tracks for the jam!  Mitch did most of the heavy
lifting with originals from his www.mp3.com/mitchweiss site.

I had written that "the jam never sleeps", but I actually think that Mitch
sleeps less than the jam!  He has a bunch of new jams up on his site,
including two by the Beatles "Eleanor Rigby" and "Hey Jude", "Miles Away"
inspired by Miles Davis, "Mississippi Rocks" written for Vinnie C, and more.
What I love about Mitch's songs is that, to my ear, in every song he
recreates the birth of Jazz from the black loamy soil of the blues.  I think
you
have to hear it to know what I'm talking about.

And John.  John is one of a kind.  He continues working on his Blues
Revolution, wrestling the blues away from the mega Corporations, using high
tech means to return them to their oral tradition.  Check out his free blues
backing tracks at artists.mp3s.com/artists/207/distilled_country.html  .

    Sincerely,

        Rick Beall
        www.bluesharp.org