Harmonica 10 commandments

I was cleaning out my disk and found this.  It's from a post I wrote in June
1998.  Those were happier sillier times.  Note verses 23, 24 and 25 it's
God's contribution to the materials debate.

You guys write too much stuff over the weekend so I just delete it all.
Thus I have no idea what you are talking about but these are the
commandments as I found them in a recent web search

Exodus chapter 20, harmonica version.

1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt,
and taught thee harmonica.
3 Thou shalt play no other instruments before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any poorly intoned sounds.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD
thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the
children unto the third and fourth generation of them that sound bad;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that sound good, and play well.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the harmonica in vain; for the LORD will
not hold him guiltless that taketh the name of the harmonica in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, it is the day after Saturday.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and play harmonica on each of these:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt
not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor
thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
Unless of course your work involves harmonica playing:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in
them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD created the
harmonica thus blessing the sabbath day.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother with harmonica music: that thy days may
be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill with a harmonica.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery with a harmonica.
15 Thou shalt not steal harmonicas.
16 Thou shalt not bear harmonica music against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's harmonica, thou shalt not covet thy
neighbour's wife's harmonica, nor his manservant's harmonica, nor his
maidservant's harmonica, nor his ox's harmonica, nor his ass's harmonica,
nor any harmonica that is thy neighbour's.
18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and heard the
music of the harmonica, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw
it, they were impressed.
19 And they said unto Moses, Play for us, and we will hear: but let not God
play for us, lest we die.
20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to hear you,
and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye play well.
21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick
darkness where God was playing.
22 And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of
Israel, Ye have seen that I have played for you from heaven.
23 Ye shall not make with me harmonicas of silver, neither shall ye make
unto you harmonicas of gold.
24 A harmonica of earth thou shalt make unto me, and play thereon songs of
burnt offerings, and songs of thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine
oxen: in all places where I record my music I will come unto thee, and I
will bless thee.
25 And if thou wilt make me a harmonica of stone, thou shalt not build it of
hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be
not discovered thereon.