looking for my 1st harmonica teacher

Hi Everyone,
I have been interested in locating and communicating with the man who first
taught me how to wail on the harmonica.
We became best friends, and worked together in the post office, in New York
City, way back in 1970.
Anyway, he moved out west (maybe Oregon) from Brooklyn, New York, in the mid
70's and I lost contact with him
His name is Warren Silverstein, he would be about 52 years old, he had red
curly hair that probably turned grey by now, about 5' 11", and of course he
plays a really mean harmonica!
While I am on this topic, I lost touch with another one of my teachers who
moved from New Jersey to Long Island a few years ago. His name is Bob
"Hoochi Coochi" Poiluchi, and he is a truly amazing blues harp player!
Anyone having any leads please email me at
yeehaw@xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Bob Meehan
P.S. Anyone who in interested in professional quality customized Marine
Bands, please email or go to my web page bobmeehan.net for info.