Re: Silver Bullets

Dave (AKA Grbullets2) wrote:
"I have a few all chrome Shure bullet mics ready to be built to order.I have
Shure CM and white and black label CR's to put in them.Please contact me off
list for prices."

As a satisfied customer (he custom-painted and souped up a JT-30 for me and
is working on a second mic right now), I have to put in a good word here.
Dave does excellent mic work at very fair prices. A good guy to be sure.
MN