Silver Bullets

    Hi all.I have a few all chrome Shure bullet mics ready to be built to
order.I have Shure CM and white and black label CR's to put in them.Please
contact me off list for prices.I also have a matched pair of slightly used
CBS black plate 6L6GB tubes for $30.I bought them as NOS and used them for
about an hour.Too clean for me so I switched back to 5881's.Also have a few
slightly used RCA 12AX7's for $25 for 3.A pair of Sov-Tek EL84 Groove Tubes
for $20,also lightly used.Contact me off list if interrested.Thanks.......Dave