CB Microphones

I've been looking into [and buying] other crystal
microphones [other than Turner/Astatic/Shure]- both to
use alone, and to harvest their on-off
switches/elements. Has anyone ever had a ~big find~
when trying CB microphones??? So far, I have not, but
it seems like a good place to search [I mean: they fit
the hand, they have those great ~push-to-talk~
switches and the ~vintage~ ones are crystal or
variations on ~controlled magnetic~].

You need not reveal any secrets- but it does seem rich
in potential, no? [or is their some electrical thing
I'm missing]?

Thanks,
Robb