Re: re: throat vibrato

Rainbow Jimmy wrote:
"With Juke, Little Walter seems to have some modulation on most of the
notes. Between the tongue sweeps, the slurs, the vibratos, the tremulants,
the head shakes, etc, there's a lot more going on then just notes."

Hmm, a lot more going on then just notes.
As I see it, RJ pretty much just described ALL good blues harmonica.
In fact, I'd say this phrase is true of all good blues.
MN