The Jam Never Sleeps!

The latest iteration of the www.Bluesharp.org Online Jam has officially come
to a close and we are declaring winners.

The person with the most votes (77) is the man with the unearthly, beautiful
vibrato, the man from Minesotta, William Gausman  --better known as Wild
Willy G in the dangerous company  we keep here online.    In our current
jam, Wild Willy was a V.I.P. player, which means he wins a V.I.P. prize
which is a Turbolid.  He had earned the V.I.P. designation by winning an
earlier jam.  To learn why Willie is consistently the highest vote getter,
better check out his just released CD at www.smartparts-usa.com/alibi.htm .

This brings us to our winners.

First Place:  Claudio Brutti in Italy, 60 votes
Second Place: Paul Lassey  in France, 54 votes
Third Place: Tinus in the Netherlands, 34 votes
Fourth Place: Martin in Bulgaria, 33 votes

It was truely another international jam!  We also had players from
Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, and Germany, and Robb where no one knows
where he's coming from.    --Just kidding Robb!!!!

Claudio wins 7 turbolids in various colors, and 2 Special 20's to make sure
he has the proper harp to slap'em on.  Prof Turbodog at AntakaMatics donated
these to the jam himself.  Thank you kind doctor!

Paul wins a TurboHarp AX-S20, the most fully engineered harp available from
AntakaMatics.  This was also donated by Prof Turbodog!  Thanks Doc!  By the
by, check out the specs for this harp at www.turboharp.com/AX/AXIndex.html.

Tinus wins the Fender Bassman lunch box.  All right Tinus!  Keeping with
this theme, insuring that Tinus never goes hungry, we are  putting a life
time supply of jam in the box.  That's right! We are tossing  a Special 20
wrapped in a Crystal Turbolid into the lunch box.  It slices, it dices, it
bends and sparkles!

Martin wins a prize donated by  that man of irrepressible, DownHome, GungHo,
G.  In our glittering online constellation of harmonica websites, G is the
caretaker of "The Chromatic Harmonica Reference".   Hey, did you know that G
 now does harmonica repair and customization?  Email G at
gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .  And the prize?  Oh yes!  Sent all the way around the
world wrapped in a New Zealand Newspaper, the prize is (1) a copy of Jon
Gindick's "Rock'n Blues Harmonica" with it's accompanying CD, and (2) Jon
Gindick's jam book "Harmonica Americana".  I think this was a promotial
copy, and I hope Jon does not mind us giving it away  --It was just too good
to leave sitting on the shelves.  Martin is one of our newer players in the
jam and brings an enthusiasm that could be used to light all of Bularia.
I think this book is going to be a really great blessing to him!   Jam on
man!

Things never stop moving at Bluesharp.org.  Did you like the article  about
JT-30 mics by Barbecue Bob at Bluesharp.org (
www.bluesharp.org/ampseffectsandmore.html )?  Well, currently we are working
on wrapping up another insanely detailed article, this time about the Green
Bullet.  Our guest columnist this time is another well respected member of
the online harmonica community who sells microphones.  Can you guess who he
is?

Yessir, the Jam Never Sleeps!

We're already ramping up for a new Online Jam at www.bluesharp.org.   This
time for prizes I want to give away harmonica CDs.  I already have a few
lined up.  But would you like to contibute some CD's of your band, or any
harp CD's you have on hand at all?  If you have a band CD, I will review
your CD on the front page of Bluesharp.org.  Send me 1 CD for reviewing
purposes and any number of CD's to be used as gifts.  If you send 3 or more
CD's I'll pay postage.  Ideally, I'd like the winners to win an entire
collection of CDs of contemporary harmonica players.  We'll see how close to
that goal I come!

I have a lot more jams planned!  Stop on by!

        And,
           Don't forget your C harp!

                    Rick Beall
                    www.bluesharp.org