Hurrican V8 amp

Ihave a Hurrican V8 made by Gary Drouin thats about 2 yrs. old . It has =
5 watts / an 8 in. Jenson .
The white ostrich front & gator sides look pretty cool . Ive used it for =
practice ,but have played several gigs with the line out feature. I =
swapped the A x 7 for an A t 7  7 got some good tone from it . Also has =
a tan cover . I paid 570- new but will take 350- . Iv got a 62 Fender =
Super / some mods thats as good as it gets .Contact me off line . Ron =
Hall