re: small amp (Kalamazoo)

Vince, didn't see anybody else jump in.
The mod 1 Kalamazoo is great sounding, size wise still relative to the small
Gibsons and Fender champ. Sounds to good for just practice, but in larger
venues they need more sound support. Plan on micing, using another add on
cabinet, or as I do, use two Kzoo's for a full sound at larger venues. One
on either side of the setup and turn down the one you stand by for FB
control. The Hi-Z vocal mic should be ok. I've never paid over $75 for
these. I've wanted to mount an xlr mic/jack in back just for the board. YMMV
Capt.M