270 vs CX12

>You can almost buy two 270s for the price of one CX-12, then you'll
>have a backup when it does break.

>-tim
>www.workingmansharps.com

And...
you will have enough left over for the case of Chap-Stik that you will need
for that inimitable "270 Mouthpiece Lip Burn"
I've got a GOLD 270 that I have never played and never will. The IHL, in
their infinite wisdom gave it to me for winning the Gold in Trossingen. The
funny thing was, I won the DIATONIC competition. I guess they were hope that
since the winner had "mastered" the lowly diatonic, they were ready to take
on a real instrument;-}

Anyone want to buy it!?

For a chromatic with a button, CX-12's do rule.
Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/peloquin1.html