Blues Junior vs. Pro Junior

I've been reading all the posts about the Pro Junior
and am thinking seriously about getting one. I've used
a Blues Jr. for about 4 years and have been very happy
with it. I use a Bassman RI for the larger venues.

I've looked around for a Tweed one and can't seem to
locate it. Does anyone where I find one? I'm seeing
the prices for the Pro Jr. in the $300 range. Also, if
anyone is selling one, please contact me off list at
eric_brown1998@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Eric Brown