POD and similar "boxes"

I have a POD 2.0 and a Yamaha DG-Stomp.  I don't know if anyone
has mentioned both in the same message before, but I find the
DG-Stomp to have both better tone and to be more versatile for
"live" performance.  The DG doesn't try to emulate a menu of
30+ amps, it just tries to sound like a few really good ones and
includes much better and more flexible effects.  Also, it has buttons
to change presets that can actually be changed with your foot in
real time.

Just a thought...

Regards,

John Shebell