Re: Small Harp Amp Princeton Reverb

 Without a doubt I firmly believe that the BF Princeton Reverb is one of the
best small harp amps. I also own a SF Champ, Blues Jr and a Bassman RI all
decent amps in there own right...but not one of these amps match the great
tone that my Princeton produces. You will pay a rather high price for a
decent BF Princeton, but not much more than a boutique amp of  similar size.
The $ value of the Princeton will only increase where as the value of a
boutique amp will decrease. The Princeton can handle all venues small and
large. I have used this amp in coffee houses, bars and large theaters. It is
damn near feedback free at any volume and mics easily. I occasionally slave
it with my Bassman RI  when playing with a LOUD band. It's a thrill hearing
the Princeton sound pumped through the Bassman's 4 10s. If you like a little
reverb, a lot of reverb or no reverb the Princeton Reverb handles it all.
Plus...hey, it's also a cool lookin' amp and guitar players drool over it. I
will never part with my '65 Princeton Reverb, worth every cent that I have
put into it.

My 2 cents,

Saginaw Dan