Re: Harp Tuners

Never argue with the data.

Perhaps one of our other colleagues will weigh in with their observations.
I still *believe* I observe this effect, though I am not above convincing
that it is attributable to some other source.  It is even harder to imagine
that a harmonica chamber wouldn't be immediately filled with air warmed by
breath thus immediately (rather than gradually) making any pitch influence.

- -tim
www.workingmansharps.com

At 06:53 PM 2/5/03 -0800, Vern Smith wrote:

> [...]
Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
wmharps@xxxxxxxxx
http://tymoyer.home.texas.net/WorkingMansHarps/