Re: Applying Sight-Reading to Shortharp

> I've been having some trouble figuring out what to
> click on to see the different harp layouts. The url
> you sent took me directly to a ~C~ layout. What does
> one click on, starting from your homepage, to get
> there?

The script defaults to a standard C bluesharp, so there is very little you
have to do to get there.

I have added some tooltips to the different links on the page and I hope
that this will help everybody to navigate through the different
possibilities of the scales and chord layouts.

Tinus
http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.

p.s.

I only have internet explorer here at home so if anyone can tell me if this
still works in the other browsers I would be very gratefull.