Re: Speaker Recommendation

George;
Thanks for doing the homework for us here. You and I share the same taste in
sound...not the "traditional" Chicago sound, but something that is more
"horn-like" that can be pushed into some sort of breakup when needed.

I'm afraid that the standard speaker recommendation for harp players along
with tube swaps and modified-for-harp circuits has a negative cumulative
effect on the final sound that ends up mostly all crunch, distortion, and/or
breakup achieved WAY too early with absolutely little or no headroom.

Headroom is so important in the style of blues I play. It affords me
flexibility, dynamics, etc.

Once again, thanks.

Ray.
www.fatdaddyblues.com