From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:52 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Comb Material [revisited]

I certainly regret that I gave my opinion on this list. This is my
understanding....

Comb material don't make much difference but when we were in the hotel this
weekend and started checking into it we ALL heard a difference in the
fullness. Though on single notes it was not obvious, on chords it was clear
to us. And no it was NOT enough to pick out blindfolded, but it was enough
to make me ask "why can't anyone else hear this". I am convinced that
obviously some of the people here either of the three

1- Hasn't TRULY tested comb difference on the same harp
2- There ears are not accurate enough to hear this
3- They are just looking to disagree for some other purpose

Oh well I hope this thread and badgering is over, lol....

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com

- ---
This message guaranteed to be Virus Free!