RE: [HarpTalk] Join Harmonicas for Peace in NYC 2/15

A guy I work with is in the Air Force Reserve and will be deployed in the
Middle-East for a year (Leaving behind a wife and three kids). He says he'll
be living out of tent and working 12 hour days. Fortunately, he has a brand
new Special 20 and one of Gindrick's books. I'll probably fix him up with a
bunch of Johnson harmonicas I've got lying around (Who knows what he'll be
able to get in trade for a couple of harps!). I know when I was in the
military, my harmonicas helped keep me sane.