Re: Comb Material [revisited]

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I will testify that we had
> 3 people in that room the other night and we ALL could tell there was a
> difference (though the only thing different on each harp was the comb)! I
am
> not an engineer but I have ears.

I am an engineer but my ears hear no differences attributable to materials!

If you are able to demonstrate that in public by blindfolded listening to
the harps, then you should accept my wager and win $1000!  Put together a
3-way $1000 pool and all three of you can try.  If any one of you wins, I'll
pay him the $1000.  If more than one wins, you can split it.  Of course if
no one can do it, you pay me $1000.   I can't be fairer than that!

Vern    ;o)