reading music / omnibender

As far as reading music for any instrument is concerned, I am a big proponent of it and that will not change.  If you are a beginner on either harp, the chro or diatonic.  reading should come after you have become very familiar with your harmonica(s).  The the reading should come later.  After all we learned to speak before we could read didn't we?  It is the same for reading music.  Before you learn what the notes you are playing look like on paper, you NEED to know what they SOUND like first just like you did when you learned to talk.
After looking at the layout of the notes that can be achieved on the omnibender, it would be to anyones benefit to learn to read music with this new harp available.  I think that reading skills should be there already. But, if you are planning to use these Omnibenders on a consistant basis.  Man there is alot opened up to you with this new harp and sharp reading skills.
Think about it.  It will only make you a better musician, and a more complete one.

regards,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno, CA