Re: breath control

Remember you have the option of playing 3 blow instead of 2 draw.
Also, any chance you have to blow, if you need to lose air, you can
pull your upper lip from the harp and let some escape over the harp.
Or breathe out through your nose.  But make sure to check your sound,
that you aren't getting wind noise in your mic.