Hello and Tokyo

Hey Guys,

After a year hiatus I'm happy to be a part of the list again.

I now reside in Phoenix, AZ where the weather has finally turned
nice.  I've met some really great people down here included harp-l
member Lenny Henderson.  Lenny's been great in trying to get me
involved in the limited phoenix harmonica community.

One of my favorite guitar players is moving to Tokyo in the next
couple of months and would like to hook up with other
muscians...especially harmonica players.  Please let me know if you
or somebody you know is interested in hooking up with a fabulous
jazz/blues etc guitar player.