anyone live in Ottawa or Kanata?

Hi all, I'm wondering if there is anyone on the list who lives in the =
Ottawa or Kanata area, or who knows anyone in that area looking for a =
harmonica player? While I lived in London, Ontario it was very difficult =
to find anyone else who plays (other than pros at the pubs) just for the =
fun of the instrument and music. I have better hopes for Ottawa but an =
internet search has so far been unsuccessful.=20

Thanks for any input. All the best,
Oliver