Re: Amp Question

Also, I am not sure how a Deville is set up insidethe cabinet but keep an
eye on wiring in the tube area. Wires that normally hang down and out of the
way (wires leading from the amp to the speakers for example) may end up
laying on exposed tubes when the amp is turned on its side. This may cause
the plastic coating on the wires to melt when the tubes heat up.