re:tense or relaxed

Just to be clear-what I am sugesting is that using the wrong technique-the
incorrect technique, it is easier for me to play quiet, easier to get a smooth
vibrato, and easier for me to get a good tone.I know that sounds nuts. I
switched because I had been playing relaxed for years. I like the uptight sound
better. I'm planning a series of books on the uptight type A heart attack
method of harp playing.

Thanks to all the polite comments. I do understand that this sounds nuts.

Rainbow Jimmy