Re: pucker/tb

>From: "Mike Curtis" <ironman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Vern Smith" <jevern@xxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: pucker/tb
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:56:33 -0700
>

>I use "pucker" (actually lip block).  My mouth and cheeks are TOTALLY
>relaxed.  If you have to tense yours, you're doing it wrong.
>
>  --mike

This exactly describes my situation too.  After all these years it's still a
mystery to me how I make the air go down just one hole when my mouth is open
and relaxed over four or five.  It can't be "U-block" as commonly described,
as I can't roll my tongue.

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica