Re: Handling diatonics on stage, etc.

I have a few cases from Vanguard...two small ones (one for my mic's and one
for tools,tuner, batteries etc etc)..
The bigger one holds 40 diatonics..2 chroms... 2 mics.
These cases come with the pre-scored foam and if I take 2 pieces out, than
it's the perfect opening for 1 diatonic. I have all my harps(except the
chroms) standing right  up. I've labelled them with a small tape with the
harp key (yellow tape/black print...made with a Dymo Letra Tag.)
These cases are meant for photographers but because you can them in (at
least ) 3 different sizes they are very, very useful for harpers.
Ben Bouman
Holland