new latin jazz harmonica tune, please vote

I've posted a new latin jazz radio ad spot I just recorded for local market
broadcast at
http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=17634

Just click the "MP3 music" link on the opening page and then play or
download the top song. You can also download or play the track with
the harp part removed by selecting the second song from the top...

Please Vote: "Is this song a keeper?" (Please vote off-line by emailing
harmaniac@xxxxxxxxxxx)

"Yes" means it's a keeper. I'll expand it out to around three minutes of
play time and put it on the next album.

A "No" vote advises me to leave well enough alone and let it live as
background music for a travel agency advert.

Regards,
Dennis Cooper