RE: Handling diatonics on stage, etc.
- Subject: RE: Handling diatonics on stage, etc.
- From: Bill Houle <saxandharper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:33:13 -0800 (PST)
I do one of two things depending on the space
1. Got a folding camp stool from Target and set my
harp case up on it. Easier to carry around than a
2. From Musician's Friend I got a tray they sell in
the drum section, I think they call it a gig tray.
Will easily clamp anywhere along a mic stand and holds
all my diatonics and the chro. (Drummers use it to
hold their assorted hand percusion instruments.)
BTW the case I got from Lowes for $29 bucks after
reading about it on this list. It's an aluminum tool
case with pre-scored foam and adjustable dividers so
you can customize the whole deal. I fit 10 diatonics,
a chro, an Astatic mic, a GB mic, three Shure
SM57/58's, my Harp Commander, adapters and cables for
the mics. I've seen comparable cases going for close
Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and