resting mic/harps on amp (was Amp Question)

A nice side benefit of my 1967 Ampeg Reverbojet, especially when it's on an amp stand that tilts it back a bit:  the front "shelf" that the controls are on becomes a pretty stable place to rest a mic.   Having two inputs (1 guitar, 1 accordian!) and using only one, leaves room for the mic.  I guess I could trip over the cable and yank the mic off the amp, but I seem to be willing to take that risk under most circumsatnces.  Hope I'm not jinxing myself now.  --jk

Do you Yahoo!?