  From: Moandabluz@xxxxxxx
  To: astratyner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 2:58 AM
  Subject: Re: What to do when it's too loud

  In a message dated 12/6/03 1:47:17 PM, astratyner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    The electric bass eats up all the highs and
    lows.

     I wonder if this has anything to do with many blues bass players using
upright bass? I don't think they pound the volume at us like an electric
bass with active electronics.

  Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
  still a fool for the harp ( and old bass player with hearing loss)