Body & Mind

Smo-Jo said a lot:
<SNIPPED MOST OF IT>
> I may have a night where I am PHYSICALLY able, but
> my MIND-SET isn't right. On another occasion, my MIND may be right
> but my BODY is wrong. Sometimes BOTH mind and BODY are Kaflooey.
> Sometimes I am "HOT" (like Wednesday). Sorry, but that means I have
> about a 25% chance of being any good, and you can't do THAT if you
> want to be a *STAR*. The ONLY thing seperating the good from the
> really good is "Consistency"..There I said it.

Joe, we were talking about this before, and I hinted at my theory, which I
want to take advantage of this opportunity to run by the group & see if I
can elicit some comments.

I think MOST pros face the same challenges that "hobbyists" like me face. I
think that they may face some of them to a lesser degree, and some greater.
Probably, most of these are overcome with a strong work ethic. In other
words, I betchya that they're just better at managing that 25% of the time
WHEN physical & mental come together (or don't).

Am I right or wrong?