Hohner XB-40 Extreme Benders now available

Hi All,
For those who have been waiting for XB-40s to be available before
ordering, we now have a good supply of these harmonicas in the keys of
C, G, and A.  They are in stock and available for immediate delivery
just in time for the holidays.  We don't currently have any other keys
available, but I'll keep you posted when we do.  You can order yours or
get more information here:

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH1101.html

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015